Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Fuckery


Well, that didn't take long.

The Caucus, a New York Times blog, reports that Sarah Palin unleashed her official PAC on Tuesday. According to the site, Nanna Palin "believes the Republican Party is at the threshold of an historic renaissance that will build a better future for all. Health care, education, and reform of government are among our key goals." She must have been smoking her son-in-law's mom's dankness, because I think I speak for the majority of Americans who tie their own shoes when I say, "Bitch, please!" Simmer down, Ann Coulter. I'm not saying Republicans can't/don't have promising policy positions, I'm just saying I have yet to hear Sarah Palin muster the brain power necessary to crib one, let alone come up with something on her own.

Real talk: If you and yours want to repopulate the earth with little mouth-breathing hillbillies, get on with your bad self. Just don't force me to listen to your holier-than-thou bullshit while you do it. My family are about two generations removed from the Kentucky Blue People, but I'd bet my collection of Nascar cards we would come out looking like the Kennedys if pitted against the Palins on Family Jeopardy.

In other news, The Caucus also reports that Our Country Deserves Better, another PAC devoted to Palin's desperate bid to remain relevant, convinced about 1000 people to set fire to perfectly good money. The PAC's stated purpose is to raise "a couple hundred thousand dollars" with the goal of airing a pro-Palin ad later this month. For that kind of money you could probably just buy your own train and wreck it howsoever you please, rather than wait for this intellectually bankrupt narcissist to do it for you. It's your call, though. Christ, if anyone reading this needs to unload cash that badly, post your email in the comments section and I'll send you the number of the new bank account I'll be starting: The Dumb Bitches Who Don't Know Whether to Shit or Stand Up and Are Now Paying for My Cocktails Fund. Trust, I'll put your money to better use.

1 comment:

  1. When I get bored in class I like to imagine what a Palin White House would look like.

    Cars with no engines in the front yard, beer cans everywhere, Bristol flashing her chonies to tourists if they let her bum a smoke, and the little tardy one running around with a cape and a helmet.

    ReplyDelete